On Friday January 20th at 7 a.m. the inauguration of Donald J. Trump will take place, he will become 45th President of America.
The anchoring strength of your prayers will impact this event.
Your prayers will release divine help over the fractures, fears and hopes of the United States.
Do you believe that? No matter where you stand in this historic event, our aim is unity and stability not uniformity.
The beauty of a democratic society is the ability to ‘agree, to disagree’ and to keep moving forward together to explore solutions that work.
What I have for YOU here are:
- 3 strategic ways you can pray for the Inauguration.
- A powerful prayer you can pray right now.
- 1 excellent resource you can use to pray for America in 2017.
C’mon, let’s get to this:
- Pray for Unity. For synergy between leaders with different skill sets; for peacemakers to arise; for cadence to walk together in the White House and every house in America.
“Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity!” Psalm 133
- Pray for wisdom. Ask for insight to bridge gaps and to mend the broken places. For wisdom to represent the rights of every American citizen. And grace to administer freedom and justice for all.
“By wisdom a house is built and through understanding it is established.” Proverbs 24:3
- Pray for an awakening of righteousness in America. Citizens who obey the law and honor authority are a source of strength.
“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.” Proverbs14:34
RESOURCE FOR YOU:
Make YOUR voice heard, pray now:
“Lord we lift up the inauguration of the 45th president of the United States before Your throne. We ask for a mantle of wisdom to be dispatched over Donald J. Trump. For your divine desire for America we stand in need of your blessing. We ask for your purposes and destiny over our country to be fulfilled.
“We ask for peace and for life giving outcomes. We bind all intentions of division and violence in Jesus name. We ask that any protests on the day of the inauguration would be peaceful and a true expression of democracy.
“We lift you up and say, let Your kingdom come and let Your will be done on the earth as it is in heaven in the United States. Thank you that you release rewards to our prayers. Let your kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy come. Help us to not slack off in the place of prayer. We embrace our privilege to negotiate your desire and design in prayer for America in Jesus name.”
In His love and mine,