When terrorism strikes, you want to be ready. Prayer is always needed. That’s why we’ve designed this simple “First responders prayer list.” You can print this out and keep it in your bible.
Top 5 Prayer Points
- PRAY FOR THE FIRST RESPONDERS. These are the first wave of people to arrive on a crisis scene to help. (Jeremiah 22:16)“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.” –Proverbs 31:8-9
- Pray for insight, unified action, clear communication protection and successful rescues.
- Pray over the police, medical personnel, firefighters, bomb squads, police dogs, special forces, support staff.
- Pray over all the vehicles, equipment and communication devices.
- PRAY and bind the spiritual forces of evil that seek to kill, steal, and destroy. (John 10:10, Luke 10:19)“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”–Ephesians 6:12
- PRAY for the victims. Ask for lives to be spared and saved. For minimal damage and divine recovery. Strength and keen insight for solutions among medical teams. Divine strength and wisdom for all the family members affected.“You, Lord, hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, so that mere earthly mortals will never again strike terror.” –Psalm 10:17-18
- PRAY that the terrorists will be caught and that justice will be applied. (Psalm 46:9-10)“Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.” –Hebrews 4:13
- PRAY that God’s wisdom and righteousness will guide our nation’s leaders. (Proverbs 14:34)“No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his great strength. A horse is a vain hope for deliverance; despite all its great strength it cannot save. But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love.” –Psalm 33:16-158
“I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land…” (Ezekiel 22:30)
Prayer: Lord Jesus, as You look for those who will cry out on behalf of the land, may we rise and take our place on the wall of intercession. Thank you for the honor of co-laboring with you for the redemption of mankind. Amen.
Praying with You,
Your Prayercentral TeamPrint This Post